Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chasing the Sun (Land of the Lone Star) [Book Review]



This is the first time I’ve ever read a book by Tracie Peterson. I have really enjoyed reading Chasing the Sun (Land of the Lone Star) and it definitely keeps me on edge wonder what’s going to happen next. This is the first of her series called Land of the Lone Star and it is definitely a must read. Read my review after the break.....

After her father disappears during the War between the States, Hannah Dandridge is left to care for her two younger siblings and the ranch her father had acquired. When faced with a proposal of marriage by Mr. Lockhart, her father’s business partner, she must make the decision that she thinks is best for her family. Little does Hannah realize that Mr. Lockhart is only trying to take the ranch for himself. Mr. Lockhart seems to have troubles with his plan when William Barnett, former owner’s son, returns back home to the ranch that Hannah now lives on. Who will keep the ranch, Hannah or William? Or will their attraction to each other bloom into something more?

This will be a great series and I can't wait to get through the rest of the series. It combines adventure and romance together well and blends the Christian theme flawlessly. This is a ruly enjoyable read that you will want to get!

I received this book for free from BethanyHouse for this review. My thoughts and opinions during this review are my own. Reviewed by Robin B.



No comments:

Post a Comment